Friday, August 15, 2008

convo holiday coming...!

Today is the last day of lectures before convocation week here in UMS. I'm happy and can't wait to go back to my hometown TAWAU, and of course a bit sad bcuz this convocation is supposed to be my convocation too but i just can't make it...huhuhu...owh, yes..today is my big bro's b'day too so i want to be the first to wish him so i just sms him around 9 a.m gitu..(hohoho..the first kunun)...since i'm going back to TAWAU, i'll miss all the fun activities during the convo week..especially the food stalls..nyum-nyum...(E.A.T.I.N.G is my P.A.S.S.I.O.N) hehehe..talking about food, suddenly i feel like eating since i haven't taken my dinner yet..diz afternoon i only eat two slices of pizzas (mario's pizza : smokey and capriciossa) and a piece of doughnut (big apple punya..chewah..pedahal org belanja..hihihi) okay...back to the holiday topic, i'll be in TAWAU hopefully on Monday night and be right back in KK on Friday...cuz on weekends i have my part-time job at Mario's Pizza..

0 steps: