Sunday, July 26, 2009

i made new friends today..

heheh..at last my cravings to run around and shoot some balls are over...
yup! being alone in the house for the whole afternoon makes me feel bored and lazy..somehow, i can't ignore my heart that wants to actually hit the basketball court today..
as the time pass by watching CSI back to back , i kept on going out to the balcony to check out the court whether someone already there to play...
sighs...no one....
maybe today's not the day....i reminded myself, how can i play?? i don't have the shoes, and even a ball....sighh...
then, my sis asked me if i wanna join her and her friends to play badminton...at first i'm excited to join but then my sis told that after the game they are having a meeting...wha?? sigh..then i shouldn't go...i wouldn't know what to do during their meeting.....sighhh....
then, i heard someone is bouncing balls...yes!! i'm going to play basketball today....
i started to find any shoes i can find in the house...and i found one which belongs to my cousin sis dora which is actually worn out...ahhh! so what i'm wearing this shoe and i'm gonna shoot some balls today!! muahahaha...
few minutes later i found myself running and bouncing and shooting balls in the court...hahahaha...what a satisfaction!
yup! and i made new friends...yatta!!
i remember their names..although not all of them..
the first one that smiles at me before i join their game is the cute Aaron...yeah, i was doing some warming ups by the court that time...hehehe....pancingan jak tuh....
then, there are brothers too, Lawson and Kenny....no wonder their eyes are the same...
one Sabah player by the name Sam..he's the tall one and the only one who can jump and reach the ring...very strong...
the last name that i remember is Micheal...hmmm..i forgot how he look...nvm...
actually there are 2 more that i can't remember their names...
it's okay as long as they are very nice to me and we had a great game...i am so thrilled!
now i have friends to play basketball here...

after months of holding myself back from any kind of sports that i played before, my body felt weak and i am stressed by the fact that i'm gaining more weight every day...and these things are affecting my everyday life...uiks, serius pla aku menaip nih...hehehe...tp betul bha nih...

yey!! to myself ....wuhhuuuuu....hihi...